Wednesday, September 28, 2016

STAN'S SLOTH PAGE

STAN'S SLOTH PAGE
Hey guys, its me Stan the Stingray and what your looking at right now is my new blog post (please follow).  This is a new segment I am doing….. Weekly Sloth Facts.  Today I will be telling you what a sloth is.  A sloth is a slow moving animal that lives in the trees of Central and South America. There are 2 types of sloths, the 2 toed sloth, that have 2 fingers and 3 toes ( and looks like a mix of a wookie and a pig).  Then there's the 3 toed sloth that has 3 fingers and 3 toes (it also has a Mullet haircut and a Mona Lisa smile).  Sloths only come down from their home tree once a week.  Well guys I hoped you enjoyed some of my quick sloth facts,stay tuned for more. By Brode M.  

For more info about sloths go to

No comments:

Post a Comment