Monday, October 3, 2016


Sandy Stories
Being Yourself
Edition 1
Hey kids,Sandy here! You probably have no idea who I  am. I am Stan’s sister! Cool, right? Anyways, the reason I am here is to teach you things about life with entertaining stories. So let us learn today about being yourself.

“Hey, Sandy!” my best friend,Shelly the sea snail  yelled across the playground. “Hey. By the way I can’t play after school because I have to go study. ” I knew my best friend would understand.Then Mark the shark came over and was picking on me about how nerdy I acted.On the way home I was thinking maybe Mark was right. Maybe I did need to change. The next day I decided to come to school without any of my homework done, and I didn’t study so I got a F but I acted like I  didn’t care. Shelly didn’t want to hang out with me any more and neither did any of the other girls, so I was hanging out with Mark. But a little while later at recess Shelly came over to talk to me. “Hey, I talked to Mr. Oscar and i wanted to tell you what he said.” “You mean Mr. Oscar the school counselor?” “Yep, he said you should be happy and feel joy of who you are. I mean nobody likes the new you.” she told me. “But how do I feel good about myself?” I asked, not completely sold on changing back. “Find something you love and express it! Sandy, you are amazing at art. You should enter the Reflections!” she told me. And that made me want to change. The next day I came to school, acting like the old Sandy. I came to school with completed homework, and I got my usual, straight A’s. Everyone played with me at recess. In the end, I am happy just the way I am!
-Sarah L. & Caitlin C.

                                    

                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment