Monday, October 3, 2016

       The Ogden Times       
Have you ever wondered what Mrs.Bruestle does all day? We have the answer. We interviewed Mrs.Bruestle and found out more about her job.


Question: What are some of the things you do all day?
Answer: I monitor teachers, review lesson plans and observe around the school.


Question:Do you spend most of your time in your office or just around school?
Answer: I spend most of my time everywhere.


Question: How long have you been principal at Ogden. Have you ever been Principal at a different school?
Answer: I was assistant principal at Eaton, principal at Johnson Elementary, and I have been principal at Ogden for 9 years.


Question: What is your favorite part of being principal at Ogden?
Answer: Watching children go from being in kindergarten to graduating fifth grade.


That is all please follow The Ogden Times Blog. Thanks!                By: Catriana B

20160928_132851.jpg    

No comments:

Post a Comment